- Semester Schedules & Success
- Semester Reading Goals
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Page
- Read through the Bible in a Year Plan
- Monthly Notes Pages
- 2 Page Spacious Weekly Layout
- Daily Routines
- Inspirational Quotes & Scripture
- Organizational Tips
- Parts of Speech, Punctuation, & Prepositions
- Capitalization Rules & Commonly Misspelled Words
- Conversion Tables & Equivalent Measurements
- Multiplication Table, Roman Numerals, & Symbols
- States, Capitals, & U.S. Presidents
- Branches of Government & U.S. Wars
- World Continents and Countries
- Solar Systems
- Space Missions & Astronauts
New Features This Year
Step by Step Instructions
The planner opens with a new, comprehensive article outlining how to best utilize each section of the planner.
Updated Weekly Layout
In an effort to keep students on task, the weekly layout has been updated with designated areas for daily assignments, practice and chores. This should aid students in remembering to plan for each area of life.
After establishing a daily routine with your student, they can utilize the five boxes on each weekday to checkoff completion. The flexibility within the routine section allows you to create a routine that helps train habits. I suggest training children in a morning routine such as:
- 1. Make your bed
- 2. Clean your room
- 3. Brush your teeth
- 4. Wash your face
- 5. Get dressed for the day
After a student has established a habit in their morning routine, they can create additional routines for school, extracurricular activities, and other daily routines that help them grow into a responsible young adult.
With a whole new look, the reference section has a more modern design and updated information.