- Curriculum Plan & Budgeting for Each Student
- Daily Schedules for Student & Teacher
- Monthly Articles for Homeschool Moms
- Monthly Area: Goals and Objectives
- Monthly Area: Books Students Read
- Monthly Area: Field Trips & Activities
- Five Core Subjects Included on Weekly Pages
- Additional Elective Planning Space
- Daily Checkboxes to Record Attendance
- Checkboxes to Record Completion or Grades
- 4 Perforated Heavy Card Stock Report Cards
- Teacher Tips from Well Planned Gal
- Inspirational Quotes and Scripture
- Weekly House Cleaning Schedule
- Monthly Special Home Projects
- Tear-Out Chore Charts for Kids
- Read through the Bible in a Year Plan
- Monthly Chore Assignments, Projects, and Decorating
- Weekly To-Do & Dinner Schedule
- Tear-Out Shopping Lists
- Weekend Activities Area
- Holiday Organization
- Vacation Planning
- Summer Bucket List
New Features This Year
Step by Step Instructions
The planner opens with a new, comprehensive article outlining how to best utilize each section of the planner.
2018-2019 Theme: Self Care
Juggling home, school, parenting and family life can be overwhelming and also take priority over self care. This year, I’ve included self care ideas, articles, and spaces on the monthly and weekly spreads to encourage you to remember to care for yourself. When you’re nourished and feeling well, it helps make the daily grind enjoyable.
School Year Holidays
I’ve added cute holiday icons on the monthly and daily pages, as well as corresponding holiday suggestions for field trips, assignments, and notable facts.
New Home Management Pages
Adjacent to shopping lists, the Around the House page allows you to assign monthly chore duties to your children, plan for home projects, and schedule purchases for the home.
New Homeschool Pages
Immediately preceding the weekly pages each month, I’ve added two exciting new homeschool pages. Enjoy Reading includes areas for recording your student’s quiet reading, family read-alouds, and library book rentals. Plan field trips, create monthly educational goals for each student, and find holiday fun on the following page entitled Fun Learning.
Updated Holiday Section
This section has been updated to include a more detailed approach to planning. New and updated areas include greeting cards, decorating, holiday hopes and plans, parties, gift giving per child, shopping, Amazon purchases, holiday traditions, and to-do lists.