High School Guidance
- Planning for Success
- Developing Course Goals
- Creating a Transcript
- Translating Grades into a GPA
- High School Credit Requirements
- High School Checklist for Each Year
- College Entrance Exams
- Test Taking Tips
- Exploring Electives
Time Management Tool
- Annual Literature/Reading Goals
- Semester Credit Goals & Success
- Semester Daily Schedules
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Page
- Read through the Bible in a Year Plan
- Monthly Project & Activity Pages
- Monthly Organizational Tip
- 2 Page Spacious Weekly Layout
- Weekly Inspirational Quotes
New Features This Year
Step by Step Instructions
The planner opens with a new, comprehensive article outlining how to best utilize each section of the planner.
Updated Weekly Layout
With designated areas for assignments, fun times, and other work, the new weekly layout is wrapped in a fun design for any student to enjoy.
Each month, students are challenged students with questions about real life skills. From finances and taxes to resumes, jobs, and home management, my goal is to get students thinking about becoming an adult.
Based on the popular Make Your Bed video, each weekday contains five white blocks for students to record completion of daily routines.